"Parents gotta parent they kids to keep them out of cages" - Outkast, Reset
I took the red line from North Hollywood to Hollywood & Vine to catch José González do a free in-store at Amoeba Music. I left my camera in the car.
Here's what I missed taking a picture of:
- The guy who couldn't stop raising his eyebrows behind his sunglasses
- The clown in full make-up and costume with balloon animals getting on the train at the Hollywood & Highland station.
- The girl with "misery" written across the butt of her jeans
- The film reels that make up the ceiling and some walls in the Hollywood & Vine station
- The anti-big business billboard above Berber Luggage
- The hot purple, black and white Nike Dunks this girl was wearing with two-tone purple and white laces
- The Red Carpet premiere of Waist Deep at the Arclight
- The Croatian Basketball Team (™ Vidalia) standing front and center at Amoeba, blocking the stage for all the little people
- José González taking the stage and saying, "Hello, My name is José González and I'm from Sweden" while wearing a "Zaire '74" tee. That's multicultural, y'all.
- The inspiration for Jason Toney and the Tone Deaf's next acoustic album title - Bald Steadman
- The Single Guy
- Anna's creme brulee
- Our snotty waitress
- The mohawk guy
- No, the other mohawk guy
- The blond who walked too straight and swung her arms too wildly while walking
- The hot ass graf on the Hilton Family Hotel Billboard
- The smell going downstairs into the Hollywood & Vine station
- Big Blue Guy and the Tupac Book Reader looking inexplicably for something incredibly intently separately but in the same direction at the same time at the Hollywood & Highland station
- Mr. Airbrushed Jeans
- Another picture of the clown because really?