Currently listening to the Lakers vs. The Suns, Game 4
- Velvet Rope (featuring Vanessa Mae) - Janet Jackson
- Hard Knock Life (The Ghetto Anthem) - Jay-Z
- Get Up - Funkmaster Flex
- This DJ - Warren G.
- Good Times - Ghostface Killah
- I'm Black (Green Mix) - Styles P
- I Dissapear - The Faint
- Definition of Ill - Peanut Butter Wolf
- Hail to Whatever You Found in the Sunlight That Surrounds You - Rilo Kiley
- What's Happening Brother - Marvin Gaye
- No Use (Beanfield Remix) - Jazzanova
- Loose Ends - Sergio Mendes
- Season's Chage - King Britt Presents Sylk 130
- Sometimes (Mix no. 9) - Erykah Badu
- Accidntel Deth (Live) - Rilo Kiley
- Possibilities - Amp Fiddler
- Hidden Place - Bjork
- Strange Ways (Koushik Remix) - Madvillain
- Let Me - Sergio Mendes
- It's Not Up To You - Bjork
I committed myspace-icide this morning.
I've got a new job. I'll tell you about it in a week.
So, there's this ad in the LA Weekly. It says, "Depressed? Sad or blue? Withdrawn? Low motivation? Difficulty concentrating? Trouble sleeping? Feeling tired or loss of energy? Changes in weight or appetite?" I answered yes to just about all of them. Not severely so in any regards but something ain't quite right with me. I'm thinking I better get laid or go talk to someone.
Or talk to someone while I'm getting laid.
That would be hot.
Anyway, hopefully posting will be more regular here and will definitely be over at LAist. I've still gotta talk about Hokum and the state of Black American satire. I've got more Blognosis posts to write and maybe delve a bit more into some self-discovery and transformation I'm going through: Jason The Grown-Up.
Myspace-icide was part of that. We'll see how much time that guy has time for the internets.