"Shut your mouth." - The Clash, Clash City Rockers
The first and only video I've ever posted to youtube is:
40 seconds of "Shake That Ass" by The Lovemakers live at Eternal (I think) last week at SXSW Music.
The next Blognosis post will be on feeds, rss and the other goodies that make it easier for me to keep track of you.
But for now:
- I'm talkin' Square Biz to ya baby. Square square biz.
- A good interview with the new SNL kids over at the AV club.
- Laina Dawes, whose beauty was in pictures here just last week, is now the contributing editor for race & ethnicity at blogher.
- Okay. This is funny.
- I'm hoping against that one of my mom's outfits didn't just get fugged. I'm pretty sure she didn't make this one, though. At least I hope so.
- new blog of interest: ironic sans
- My former intern dave is ruining Simon Cowell's life and getting interviewed by Wired Magazine. I'm so proud.
- how many blog posts are sitting in the queue of my mind waiting to be posted? about 6 i think and half of them have to do with sxsw. ugh.