"Remember, remember, you promised me." - Hole, Dying
I'm back home. I'm exhausted. I might, in fact, be smelly (I haven't washed clothes in 2 weeks). I'm at work. I haven't had the chance to talk to anyone who has called, emailed, texted or sent birthday wishes. Thanks y'all. Y'all will hear from me soon I'm sure.
Not the final word on SXSW 2006: It was, once again, a complete rejuvenation of my mind. It's time to do big things (big things baby!) with my life.
Miss Martini - The first in my series of blogging tips - Blognosis - is coming soon and, yes, it will be about that softly viral wonder and friend of archivists everywhere: tags.
But, for now, some stuff:
- last.fm doesn't have any music from The Gossip but I'm really enjoying their artist fan radio anyway.
- music filter, who I look to for the daily bullet on music news, is going on hiatus for a bit.
- I was just saying this weekend that I wanted private del.icio.us options and whoomp, there it is.
- Dwayne Wade would be my choice for league MVP. Nobody asked but Avery Johnson is my Coach of the year.
- Endangered Species?
- DJ Premier and Christina Aguilera? Really now?
- Brother J is in LA now? Is that a good enough excuse for me to talk about X-Clan on LAist? Maybe so, maybe so...