"I hope that you're the one/If not, you are the prototype." - Andre 3000 (Outkast), Prototype (Speakerboxxx/The Love Below)
Top 5 thoughts while watching/listening to the California Recall Debate.
1. Arnold really is an ass isn't he?
2. Cruz really is a condescending ass isn't he?
3. Something's wrong when McClintock and Carnejo are the people making sense.
4. Arianna's the coolest candidate. Too bad she can't win.
5. My gosh. I think I'm going to vote for Gary Coleman and not feel bad about it.
Top 5 Songs of the right now
1. Prototype - Andre 3000
2. Oooh Wee - Mark Ronson featuring Ghostface Killah, Nate Dogg
3. Cussin', Cryin' and Carryin' On - Ike & Tina Turner
4. She Lives in My Lap - Andre 3000
5. The Way You Move - Big Boi featuring Sleepy Brown
Top 3 things I've written that you don't know nothin' about
Top things that I haven't had time to write yet
1. A review of Interview Magazine
2. A review of "Being Michelle"
3. The short story "Take It Like I Give It"
4. A review of Jimmy Tha Joun
5. A recommendation letter for a former intern (sigh! I need to get on that)
Top things I've been doing at home when I get free moments
2. Throwing away a lot of shit (by the by, anybody want a juicer?)
3. Thinking about Soul Caliber II
4. Arguing with myself about whether or not I should be spending an hour trying to clear 1 mission of the game.
5. Tae Bo II Advanced 1 and 2 workouts
6. Threatening to throw Bailey out the window if he doesn't shut up right now.
7. Dreaming about work. WTF?
Good Movies I've seen on DVD
Bad Movies I've seen on DVD
Albums playing on the regular right now.
1. The Love Below
2. The Love Below
3. Here Comes the Fuzz
4. Superfly Soul
5. The Love Below
6. The Love Below
8. The Love Below
9. Don Cello and Friends
10. Duck Season Vol. 2 (nahhh, I'm lying) really, it's all about The Love Below